Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Well we didn't vend at the American Music Festival this year and I have to say that with a glad heart.I was actually able to attend the event instead of work it this year.There was something for every taste in music.Country,Reggae,Blues,&Classic Rock Their was quite a crowd at all performances some free events only $20 for the headliners which this year were the Wailers,Rebulution,Steve Miller Band,Sheryl Crow,Restless Heart and 38 Special The weather was a detriment 25 mph winds on the beach made the first two days difficult and made me really glad I didn't have a vendors booth this year,that and the fact that the only two vendors were located more than two miles from the main stage.Love this festival it is so close to home and I love supporting our local musicians and there was plenty of live local music up and down the boardwalk on secondary stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment